My Photo
Name:
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A New Direction

After spending the last eight months building up my previous firm's litigation and mediation practice from scratch, I'd been laid off, and the department cut. It was distressing, as I was about a month away from buying my first home, and just before Christmas is never the best time to lost your job, but I'm hoping this will be more opportunity than setback. I've decided to forgo looking for new work and instead to open my own practice. So as of January 1, 2010, I have begun my own law practice. Initially I'll be focusing on foreclosure mediations, but will be advising clients on all solutions to mortgage issues, and will hopefully be expanding to include full litigation within a year or so.
I'm excited about it, though its a risk. But then I'm all about trying something new.
Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home