My Photo
Name:
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

Monday, August 30, 2004

Licorice

I just had a thought. If souls are truly reincarnated, recycled, etc, how to account for the drastic increases in population? how could those 10,000 souls from the neolithic populate the 6.18 billion bodies in the world today? Easy enough to believe that the majority of the people in the world are soulless, or that the souls are getting smaller as their material must be spread over so many people, but I think that the more reasonable suggestion woul be that souls can divide, like cellular mitosis, replicating themselves to create another that is identical until life and evolution change them. This would explain all those kindred souls, how some people
feel such a tight connection without even knowing each other, or how someone from a distinctly different background can be so much like yout that is is uncanny. I have not explored the idea yet, so I'll have to give it more thought to decide if I accept the idea or not, but it is an interesting thought.
Hmmm...
I have now constructed a licorice stonehenge on my desk, but I fear it will not be as long lived as the original, since I'm getting rather hungry looking at it. Maybe that's why they don't make more monuments out of candy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home